The Boikanyo Bug Raffle Terms and Conditions
- By entering the Raffle, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Any Raffle entry and participation instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. Any entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will not be valid. The Raffle of The Boikanyo Bug is facilitated by Round Table Golden East 181 (The Promoter) as a fundraising activity for The Boikanyo Foundation (PBO: 930028097)
- The cost of each entry into the Raffle is ZAR181.00 per ticket, purchased through the following URL https://theboikanyobug.co.za/product/boikanyo-bug-raffle-ticket/ only
- There is no maximum number of tickets per individual. No Syndicate or group buying of tickets will be entered in the draw. Tickets must be purchased in the name of an individual
- Round Table Golden East 181, The Boikanyo Foundation, The Nelson Mandela Children’s Hospital and it’s affiliates and representatives will not be liable for any costs or claims arising from the sale of tickets, charges linked to tickets, or any other claim due to loss or winning of the raffle and the raffle prize.
- The Sale of tickets and Draw will be administered using a raffle sales and draw software. Confirmation of ticket purchase will be sent to the purchaser’s email address.
- The prize is as described on The Boikanyo Bug website at www.theboikanyobug.co.za and in promotional material and ticket stubs.
- The closing date is 24 August 2019 with sales ending 10 minutes prior to the draw at the RTIWM 2019 Dinner*(subject to sufficient ticket sales). If fewer than 1818 tickets are sold, the winner will be awarded 30% cash value of the ticket sales as the Prize.
- The Raffle draw will take place on 24 August 2019* (subject to sufficient ticket sales) but no later than 25 August 2019.
- The prize is subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal market value. The Prize is non-negotiable and no cash alternative will be available. The prize is The Boikanyo Bug, a 1972 VW Beetle
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Raffle in whole or in part in the Promoter’s sole discretion with no refunds or claims available.
- The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- These terms and conditions are governed by South African Law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Republic of South Africa courts.
- The Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the Raffle is final.
- The winner accepts the car in AS IS CONDITION with no warranty or maintenance plan in place.
- The promotor will ship the vehicle to the winners nearest port, up to the value of US $1200. Additional costs, all insurances and taxes are for the winner’s account from the time of the winner being announced.
- The Promoter is committed to operating the Raffle in a socially responsible way. If you or a family member feel that you are experiencing problems with gambling, you can seek advice and support from GambleAware via their website https://responsiblegambling.org.za/
- The promoter, it’s partners, representatives and members are not liable for operating costs, losses, injuries or death associated with the winning, transfer of ownership, and ownership of the prize.
Round Table Golden East 181.
(Nett proceeds raised from the Raffle will go towards The Boikanyo Foundation to fund Heart Surgeries for Children Born With Heart Defects.)